Here is a review of one of the best elliptical machines on the market. Here I will be detailing its features, design, the good things and the bad.
This is a comprehensive look at all that the E1 elliptical trainer has to offer, as well as the good and bad points of the machine.
- The trainer measures at 48″ x 30″ x 66″ and was crafted with a sturdy powder-coated steel frame.
- Includes a lengthy warranty of fifteen years for the frame and 10 years for the motor.
- Comes with 12 distinct workout programs that are designed to give the user complete control over the type of workout they implement into their routine.
- 17 different resistance levels.
- The pedal placement is very low to the ground, allowing for comfortable positioning on the machine.
- A heart rate monitor is included on the handlebars of the trainer and will register the exact heart rate of the user upon contact.
In spite of its relatively substantial weight of 275 pounds, this elliptical trainer is so easy to maneuver around and place pretty much anywhere in the home, it is a compact size overall.
The pedals are extremely close to one another but this is a good thing as it allows you to have longer workouts without going through general hip fatigue, which we all get sometimes.
The LCD display is one of the best on the fitness market, it displays a wide range of different settings on very clear screen. The display itself is rather sturdy as well, so it should remain in great condition for some time. You can access a large amount of settings on the display, things like time spent exercising, distance, speed and calories, as well as some others. This in conjunction with the workout programs mentioned previously, means that users can set their own workout goals and store them on the display to watch their progression over time.
Is it Good?
There are so many positives about the design of this trainer and as confirmed by Indoor Ellipticals in an online article, its maneuverability, it is easy to move around. It’s design is modern and nice looking. The programs are amazing. You can track everything and watch your progress as time passes. The display is easy to use and it works with your heart rate monitor, tablet and MP3.
This machine works well in building arm and leg muscles, but this trainer is not specifically designed for this, so there are better on the market for this purpose.
The water bottle holder and where it is situated under one of the primary handlebars makes it difficult to get to during a workout. The display can also be tricky to set up, although it is worth the time as once set up it works well.
If you want a great home workout on one of the best, compact elliptical machines with a wide range of fitness programs and great value for money, then the E1 is for you. It really is a great machine.